[ome-devel] OME importer import images for another user

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 15:28:40 BST 2014

I don't know much about OME implementation but it might be good have a new role as "importer". In that way, I don't even need to maintain group owners and I can simple point to one technician account as the importer. Anyway, what do I know... :-)

The new role "importer" has been requested so it is easier to manage the imaging facility.
Thanks for your feedback

Jmarie