[ome-devel] OME importer import images for another user

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:25:53 BST 2014

Hi Jmarie,

That's fine. Most of my importers use Windows machine anyway.

It would be great to have group owners to do "import as".

I don't know much about OME implementation but it might be good have a new
role as "importer". In that way, I don't even need to maintain group owners
and I can simple point to one technician account as the importer. Anyway,
what do I know... :-)

Thanks,
Yanling