[ome-devel] Woolz reader/writer

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Oct 18 15:35:41 BST 2013

Hi Bill,

> Does anyone know the status of the Woolz reader/writer in
> bioformats. Is this incorporated into the OMERO5 build now?
> If not can anyone tell if the system is waiting on me to do
> something?
>
> https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/663

Sorry, this just needs some final review and testing from us - we were
just a bit distracted by the 4.4.9 release.

The only thing you need to do with that PR at the moment is to merge the
latest 'develop' branch from the openmicroscopy/bioformats repository
into your 'develop' branch, resolve any conflicts, and then push the
branch back to Github.  If you would rather not have to deal with that,
then I can close PR #663 and open a new one with the same commits, so
that I own the PR and can take care of any conflict resolution.

Regards,
-Melissa