[ome-devel] Issue after upgrading from 4.4.5 to 4.4.9

Niko Ehrenfeuchter nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch
Tue Nov 19 12:32:15 GMT 2013

On 18.11.2013 15:28, Niko Ehrenfeuchter wrote:
> But of course, we can fix the image-user-assignment first, so this
> particular user can access his data again.

I tried now adding this particular user to the "default" group
(manually, using the admin web interface). Unfortunately I didn't get
any feedback yet if it solved the problem for this user. Additionally,
this probably means that new users that might be added to the user's
other group (not the "default") won't be able to see these images,
right? So from my point of view, I'd prefer to adjust the images' group
assignment rather than adding the user to the "default" group.

My colleague who created this user will be back in the next days, so I
can figure out how the group-assignment was done.

Cheers
Niko