[ome-devel] Issue after upgrading from 4.4.5 to 4.4.9

Niko Ehrenfeuchter nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch
Fri Nov 15 16:45:30 GMT 2013

Hi Josh,

On 15.11.2013 17:31, Josh Moore wrote:
> The upgrade wouldn't haven't modified the DB tables at all. We can
> compare your before and after dumps to be absolutely certain. More
> likely is that some change was made in the group structure.

you mean administrative changes on our instance? Or modified behaviour
in OMERO? I can certainly exclude the former as no one with
administrative privileges except Rainer and me was here (and neither of
us made any changes to the groups or users).

Will get back to you on Monday.

Thank you very much for all the help & have a nice weekend!
Niko