[ome-devel] Contrast settings in OME

Hadrien Mary hadrien.mary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:17:07 GMT 2013

Thank you for the answer. So I will wait OME include display settings. I
already noticed the "autoscale button" on the BF Importer dialog but
unfortunatly it's disable for virtual stack files and I often use virtual
stack option. Can we imagine to enable autoscale button for virtual stack
and only compute the best contrast for the current image ?

Best,

--
Hadrien Mary

Ph.D student in Biology