[ome-devel] OME ROI ?

Hadrien Mary hadrien.mary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:00:22 GMT 2013

Hi,

I know ROI has been modeled in OME. I would like to know if there is a way
to implement it in LOCI / Fiji ?

I often use Analyse > Tools > ROI Manager to draw some ROIs and I save them
in the .roi or .zip format to process it in a Python workflow later.

Are you planning to add OME ROI support in LOCI ?

PS: I created a small python script to be able to parse .roi format in
Python (script has been largely inspired from IJ ROI decoder java code). I
post link here, just in case it can be usefull for someone:
https://gist.github.com/hadim/7258178

Best

--
Hadrien Mary