[ome-devel] Issue after upgrading from 4.4.5 to 4.4.9

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Nov 13 14:22:27 GMT 2013

Hi Niko,

 This is really confusing - no idea what's going on.

One thing you might try - can you remember any image names (or IDs) from this user?
You could try to find images in the DB, E.g.

$ psql omero
omero=# select * from image where name='Test.tiff';

Then use the image ID to search for the image in web by going to the /webclient/ query url like:

your-server-name/webclient/?show=image-123

If you log in as Admin, you should be able to find any image from any user like this.

Hope this helps in some way...

 Regards,

   Will.