[ome-devel] Issue after upgrading from 4.4.5 to 4.4.9

Niko Ehrenfeuchter nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch
Wed Nov 13 10:55:26 GMT 2013

Hi Simon,

On 12.11.2013 19:16, Simon Li wrote:
> Is the user in a private or shared group? If shared, can another user
> in that group see the user's data? If they're in multiple groups, are
> their images missing in all of those groups?

the user's group is set to read-annotate. I added my own user account to
this group and logged on, just to see the very same effect. No images in
his tree. My own ones still show up though, and so do the images of
other users that are in a shared group with me.

Using the admin account I can still see the user showing up in the
statistics with a couple of hundred megabytes of used disk space.

~Niko