[ome-devel] Recommendation to record spectrums in OME-TIFF

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Nov 8 21:36:07 GMT 2013

Hi Eric,

If you need to store min and max wavelength for each Channel, you can use a LightPath, with an EmissionFilter that has CutIn and CutOut like:

      <Filter ID="Filter:0:0" Model="SP Mirror Channel 1">
         <TransmittanceRange CutIn="406" CutOut="479"/>
      </Filter>

         <Channel>
            <LightPath>
                <EmissionFilterRef ID="Filter:0:0"/>