[ome-devel] Presentations xfrom OME Project-wide Mtg

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 15:31:10 GMT 2013

Hi All-

We held a project-wide OME meeting in Dundee last week.  Representatives from all the groups in the OME Consortium participated:

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/about/who-ome

We had a series of great discussions.  Overall, we've made good progress in the first year of our current award from the Wellcome Trust.

The agenda and presentations from the meeting are available:

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/february-2013-dundee-developers-meeting

We'll be collecting pictures and adding them to the page as well.

Any questions, please do send to the lists or Forums.

Cheers,

Jason

**************************
Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression