[ome-devel] LaVision Imspector file formats

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Mar 4 18:15:24 GMT 2013

Hi Ian,

> My colleague in Glasgow just uploaded some  examples of these files
>
> to   http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload
>
> The info he gave me was :
>

> Hi,
>
> Just uploaded it there now. It is  QA Bug 4929 (new).
>
> One is a TCSPC acquisition with 75 time bins, which Imspector the LaVision software wear sees as a 3-D x-y-time_bin stack. For the case of a z-stack TCSPC acquisition it sees it as a 4-D x-y-z-time_bin stack.
>
> The other file is a three channel intensity z-stack (x-y-z) and again if it was a time course z-stack it would be a 4-D x-y-z-t stack.
>
> Thank you very much for taking a look at this and if I can be of any more help please just let me know.

Thanks for this - we do have a ticket open:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/8071

I have CC'd both you and Ewan, so you will know as soon as we've added
support for this format.  There has been a lot of interest in this on
the mailing lists lately, and now that we have plenty of data I expect
that we should be able to have this working quite soon.

Regards,
-Melissa