[ome-devel] Status of FS in "develop" branch.

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jan 17 14:23:54 GMT 2013

Friends of OME/FS,

We've just merged the first of several large refactorings which will prepare the upcoming FS release. Our own testing over the past week has definitely shown a few formats (like MIAS) that will need further work [bugs]. By and large, though, getting data in and viewing are both working well. Several other large portions of the workflow (like delete) are still not enabled, and you should *not* yet attempt to use this in production. Our goal is still to have something more beta-testable within the next 6 weeks, and at that point, we'll certainly send more info to ome-devel.

If, however, you would like to see how well your data works with the system and perhaps provide us performance numbers, please be our guest. Ongoing work will continue to be tracked through [9818].

Cheers,
~Josh.

[bugs] https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/report/46
[9818] https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9818