[ome-devel] File attachment over network

Wood, Christopher CJW at stowers.org
Thu Jan 3 15:31:38 GMT 2013

Hi,

When attaching large or multiple files to datasets or images with Insight
I have found that the transfer rate over the network is ~ 1.2 MB/s. This
is much slower than normal copies or even imports from Insight. This is
the same for a python program I wrote (based the blitz gateway code) to
attach large files, where I couldn't attain rates much higher than ~1 MB/s.

Any ideas on how to speed up the file attachment?

Thanks
Chris