[ome-devel] Fwd: Backups from OMERO

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Nov 20 17:32:07 GMT 2012

Hi Tim,

I'm afraid I don't have the answer to your question, but I am forwarding
your message to the ome-devel mailing list
(https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/mailing-lists) as that is
the best place for this sort of discussion.

Regards,
-Melissa

----- Forwarded message from Tim Hawkins <t.j.hawkins at durham.ac.uk> -----