[ome-devel] Bioformats opens DeltaVision files upside down

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:21:28 BST 2012

Hi

I have just noticed that when opening a dv file (from a DeltaVision
microscope with softWoRx software) on ImageJ with the LOCI bioformats
plugin, the image appears upside down. To fix this, I need to flip the
image vertically. I have attached an actual dv file (with its dv.log
pair and a jpg of the actual picture taken by the microscope) to
reproduce the problem.

Is there a bug tracker where I should report and attach this images?

Thanks in advance,
Carnë