[ome-devel] Archiving large files - 2GB limit

Chris Allan callan at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 11:51:07 BST 2012

Hi Alex,

Firstly, thank you for your thorough explanation and feedback.

The issue with archiving files > 2.1GB is indeed a bug which has been filed here:

 * https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9514

The team has worked on a series of fixes for the issue which are noted on the ticket and are currently in testing. We estimate that a 4.4.2 bug fix release will be made by the end of the week.

Would you be available to validate our fix against your system as well before we make that bug fix release?

Thanks again,

-Chris