[ome-devel] webemdb timeout

Ingvar Lagerstedt ingvar at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 17:36:24 BST 2012

So, I found the errors of my way. The value of
omero.web.emdb_public_password did not match the password for the omero
emdb account.

As the omero.web.emdb_public_password is retrievable in the clear I
thought that it was used as some kind of backdoor, and not the actual
password of the omero.web.emdb_public_username account.

Error messages in OMEROweb.log pointed me in the right direction.

I noticed that there are some work in progress on making images public.

Cheers,
Ingvar