[ome-devel] roiService returns incorrect roi position

jburel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 22:35:27 BST 2011

Hi Chris

The transform is a part of the ROI support that we have not updated
and is out of synch with model.
According to the model, it should be a matrix, but currently it is a
string (svg legacy), a place to look at it to see how we read them and
transform them
is org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.roi.io.util.SVGTransform

We were hoping to find time over the summer to update that part of the
code, but did not get a chance.

> I am considering doing some measurements with the ROIs – is there a
> recommend way to get the pixel values from inside the ROI?

To read the pixels,  you can have a look at the classes under
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.rnd.roi
We will be working on that code later in the year to support larger
images and large ROIs. (very large ROIs can lead to OOM exception)

Jmarie