[ome-devel] Introduction

Emma Hill e.e.hill at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 09:42:42 BST 2011

Dear All,

Many of you already know, but for those who don't, I want to introduce myself as a new member of the OME team. After working closely with the group during my time at the Journal of Cell Biology to develop the JCB DataViewer, I'm aware of how great the products are, and am delighted to join the team in this capacity as project manager. I am really looking forward to working with everyone in this exciting era of development and integration.

If you have opinions that you want to share, I welcome your feedback, suggestions, or any general comments (fully realising that this could be a dangerous invitation to issue).

Best wishes,
Emma
--
Emma Hill PhD