[ome-devel] getting metadata

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu May 19 20:57:09 BST 2011

Hi Chris,

I am not sure how much Java programming I would do. If something like the
> Blitz gateway made it easier and consistent with the Python model, then I
> could see us developing some tools for ImageJ .

Bridging the OMERO server with ImageJ is something we are very interested in
doing. It is on the roadmap for ImageJ 2.x development, likely later this
fall and winter. Hopefully the new Blitz gateway will be settled down by
then. If you have features you would like to see in ImageJ relating to the
OMERO server, please let us know. Perhaps we could collaborate on
development.

Regards,
Curtis Rueden
ImageJDev project lead