[ome-devel] bug report: ND2 import failed / LOCI b2f4099

cail@rocketmail cail at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:08:21 BST 2011

Dear LOCI developers:

I found LOCI b2f4099 failed to import some ND2 files, captured by NIS-Elements AR 3.

These images have 5 channels, square stitched, single time point, single z.
As shown in the attachment, LOCI knows there are 5 channels, but failed to extract them correctly.

I notice it only happens with the stitching from 2x2 fields. I can successfully import 1x4 or 4x1 stitched images.
I use the default setting during import.

Any suggestion on fix the import is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Liang