[ome-devel] Bio-Formats repository moved to Git

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 3 02:07:58 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

This message is for people who care about Bio-Formats source code. If you
are not a software developer, feel free to disregard!

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Curtis Rueden <ctrueden at wisc.edu> wrote:

> The location of the code repositories should now be stable for the
> foreseeable future.

Apologies for going against my prior statement above, but we have just
completed a migration of the Bio-Formats source code from SVN to Git. This
change goes hand in hand with recent migration of other OME source code to
Git (as mentioned
here<http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel/2011-January/001843.html>
).

For instructions on cloning the Bio-Formats Git repository, please see:
  http://loci.wisc.edu/bio-formats/source-code

Non-Bio-Formats projects including VisBio and SLIM Plotter still live in the
LOCI Software SVN repository, accessible as described here:
  http://loci.wisc.edu/software/accessing-source-code

The Trac site has also been split. The location of the LOCI Software Trac
(for non-Bio-Formats projects) is:
  http://dev.loci.wisc.edu/trac/software

But tickets and milestones related to Bio-Formats have all been centralized
to the OME Trac at:
  http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero

Please let us know if you have any questions or problems accessing these
resources!

-Curtis