[ome-devel] Zeiss 710

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Fri Sep 24 09:02:27 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

Let me get back to you regarding the Zeiss LSM importer.
I have been testing this with data from the new 780. That worked fine so far. As discussed, the 780 doesn't always produce an .MDB file.

I the tried the same with a dataset from the older 710 that has .MDB file. Uploaded it to dev.loci.wisc.edu:/incoming/lowresH2Bmcherry2.mdb.zip.

This works and finds 48 series, but 8 series with 6 time-points where acquired.

At the moment I wait for more details, but so far I was told that L is the serie and R is the timepoint.

Is what I say coherent with the metadata?

Best regards,

Rubén