[ome-devel] Scanr patch

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Tue Sep 21 08:59:48 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

On Sep 20, 2010, at 10:05 PM, Melissa Linkert wrote:

> Hi Rubén,
>
>> I have tried just it with two different sets that do not form a square.
>> Wow. These last changes are brilliant. The names and the conversion are precise.
>
> I am very glad to hear it!
>
>> Just a minor thing, in line 520, the item "loop count" is the number of cycles but " 1" should be added.
>>
>> core[0].sizeT = Integer.parseInt(value) + 1;
>
> Unfortunately, that is not always the case; for example, the latest dataset
> that you sent (20100827_004) clearly has 10 timepoints and the value of
> "timeloop count" is 10.

My apologizes because originally 20100827_004 had 115 timepoints, a 77Gb experiment...
... I reduced the dataset to 10 timepoints and modified "loop count" to 10. The correct "loop count" should be "9".

Other datasets that I sent were not modified because they were portable.

> What I have done with r6967 is to set core[0].sizeT as you suggest, but then adjust the value later if it does not match up with the actual number of TIFF files.  This seems to work with all of the datasets that I have, but as always please let me know if it does not work for you.

That's working fine now.
Best,

Rubén