[ome-devel] Leica SP5 Matrix Screener

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Thu Sep 16 09:20:34 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

A time ago, I advanced that there's another Leica format.
Well it's being generated by our Leica SP5 Matrix Screener.

The files are OME.TIF but they have no so complete OME-XML headers yet.
I will be working with this files, to get them close to the ones that bfconvert generates.

I wanted to ask some questions.
 - Is there an importer?
 - How close do you think that these are to multi-file ome.tif?
 - Would be or worth to make an importer?

I tried to upload the set to dev.loci.wisc.edu but I got an error.

uploading experiment--2010_03_30_13_35_06.zip to /experiment--2010_03_30_13_35_06.zip
Couldn't get handle: Permission denied