[ome-devel] import into Omero server fails

Peter Schregle p.schregle at impuls-imaging.com
Thu Sep 16 10:27:43 BST 2010

Hi Chris,

thank you very much for the investigation and the detailed answer. This is
indeed very helpful.

I've contacted Aleksandra Tarkowska to see if and when they will upgrade the
demo server. Alternatively we think about installing our own server to
continue our testing.

Just one more question that is unclear to me: the validator on the website
did say that our files were ok (which indeed seems to be correct). What
exactly is the validator doing? Just checking the schema? Or more?

Thanks again and best regards

mfg

Peter Schregle
Geschäftsführer

Impuls computergestützte Bildanalyse GmbH
Carl-Benz-Str. 13
82205 Gilching
Germany/European Union

Phone: +49 8105 773640
Mobile: +49 170 4103344
Fax: +49 8105 773642
E-Mail: p.schregle at impuls-imaging.com
www.impuls-imaging.com

Geschäftsführer: Peter Hengel, Peter Schregle