[ome-devel] OMERO 4.2-installation problems..... Too many images open ?!

Peter Lipp peter.lipp at uks.eu
Wed Sep 15 09:42:06 BST 2010

Dear OMERO-developer,
in addition to the message send a couple of days ago, we have "refined" the error situation to multi-image data structures containing more than 2000 images (i.e. time series). A single export attempt leads to a data error, reproducibly. After that no further data export granted. Restart of the server helps again for the first couple of smaller export attempts but than data handling error reoccurs.
I know a fix will be distributed in 4.2.1 but is there any prompter procedure that will at least ease the situation, since right now we cannot work with OMERO.
Thanks and best regards
Peter