[ome-devel] loci_tools.jar 1280+ series limit?

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Thu May 27 09:02:13 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

Sorry but the problem seems to remain. I reproduce it as follows:

svn co http://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/svn/java/trunk my-bio-formats/trunk
cd my-bio-formats/trunk
ant tools
cp artifacts/loci_tools.jar /Applications/Fiji.app/plugins/ (also tried to download http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/LOCI/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/artifacts/loci_tools.jar)
open /Applications/Fiji.app
Plugins->LOCI->Bioformats Importer->experiment_descriptor.xml (Use Virtual Stack)

Am I missing something? Seems like an ScanR specific problem.

I never update the plugin with the auto updater, but the exception follow up:

	at loci.plugins.in.SeriesDialog.rebuildDialog(SeriesDialog.java:244)
	at loci.plugins.in.SeriesDialog.constructDialog(SeriesDialog.java:179)
	at loci.plugins.in.ImporterDialog.showDialog(ImporterDialog.java:79)
	at loci.plugins.in.ImporterPrompter.promptSeries(ImporterPrompter.java:138)
	at loci.plugins.in.ImporterPrompter.statusUpdated(ImporterPrompter.java:85)
	at loci.plugins.in.ImportProcess.notifyListeners(ImportProcess.java:377)
	at loci.plugins.in.ImportProcess.step(ImportProcess.java:618)
	at loci.plugins.in.ImportProcess.execute(ImportProcess.java:140)
	at loci.plugins.in.Importer.showDialogs(Importer.java:124)
	at loci.plugins.in.Importer.run(Importer.java:77)
	at loci.plugins.LociImporter.run(LociImporter.java:77)
	at ij.IJ.runUserPlugIn(IJ.java:183)
	at ij.IJ.runPlugIn(IJ.java:150)
	at ij.Executer.runCommand(Executer.java:145)
	at ij.Executer.run(Executer.java:76)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)

Thanks and best regards,

Rubén