[ome-devel] Upgrading your OMERO4.1 database

josh at glencoesoftware.com josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon May 24 17:13:34 BST 2010

Hi Alessandro,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner (I'm currently on the road). But
I'm fairly sure that posix support will be included in 4.2. We are just
now starting testing, but things look quite good. It may be that we want
to make the LDAP support easier, perhaps something like a single
configuration property: omero.ldap.type=posix, but initially we will
provide posix-based examples with the upgrade documentation. Your testing
and feedback after that would be invaluable.

Best wishes,
~Josh