[ome-devel] Validation Exception

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Mar 3 19:10:52 GMT 2010

Hi Shawn,

Shawn Garbett writes:
 > I built my own importer with the latest version of
 > bio-formats. This worked for me before. When trying to import a BD
 > Pathway file, I'm getting "ValidationException" in the pending
 > state.
 >
 > How can I track down the root cause of this?

Do you get an entry for the failed file under "Import Errors"? If so,
can you click on "Send feedback"? If not, could you send us the
importer log? This you can find by going to the "Help" menu and
clicking on "Show log file location". The log file is in the "log"
directory and is named "importer.log".

There should be a stack trace in the log which should explain why you
are getting the ValidationException.

Cheers,
~J.