[ome-devel] ome-devel Digest, Vol 75, Issue 1

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 1 22:59:00 BST 2010

Hi Hans-

Thanks much.  SVI was one of the first commercial entities to adopt
and embrace OME-XML, and we very much appreciate your continued support.

The link for the PDF is on the page:

http://jcb.rupress.org/content/189/5/777.full.pdf+html

It's available to me from home, without VPN, so am pretty sure it is
publicly available (also, it's now marked 'free access').  You can put
that link anywhere, and anyone should be able to download the PDF.
Alternatively, send them to the abstract page and they can decide what
the want to do (http://jcb.rupress.org/content/189/5/777.abstract).

You can link to it, you just can't mirror for the first 6 months.
After that, you can mirror, but you just need to attribute the
original source.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Jason