[ome-devel] Bio-Formats Exporter

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Wed Jul 28 13:16:46 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

Does the Zeiss importer support multiple .lsm files?. I tried with a LSM 510 dataset that is multi-file (see the error below)

I have uploaded the dataset to the SFTP server as  lowresH2Bmcherry2.mdb.zip

New Zeiss ZEN software systems is also able to export multi-file .lsm.
In case that this is not implemented I am interested to help with it.

Regards,

Ruben

bfconvert lowresH2Bmcherry2.mdb test.ome.tif
lowresH2Bmcherry2.mdb
"loci.formats.in.CRIReader" is not valid.
initFile
Reading LSM metadata for series #0
tilePositionOffset: 0
Unknown Binning value 'null' will be stored as "Other"
Unknown LaserMedium value '' will be stored as "Other"
Unknown LaserType value 'Krypton 413' will be stored as "Other"
imagenames.add(_L1_R1)
getImageCount() 1 0
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
	at loci.formats.in.ZeissLSMReader.initMetadata(ZeissLSMReader.java:941)
	at loci.formats.in.ZeissLSMReader.initFile(ZeissLSMReader.java:411)
	at loci.formats.FormatReader.setId(FormatReader.java:1067)
	at loci.formats.ImageReader.setId(ImageReader.java:644)
	at loci.formats.tools.ImageConverter.testConvert(ImageConverter.java:188)
	at loci.formats.tools.ImageConverter.main(ImageConverter.java:291)