[ome-devel] importer questions

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Jul 26 12:57:03 BST 2010

On Jul 26, 2010, at 1:54 PM, Oliver Müller wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> first: thank you for turning my question into a ticket ;-)
> Jean-Marie also did that (for another question) - you guys are doing a great job; I really like "the OMERO spirit" ;-)

Glad to hear it. We do, too!

>>> config.hostname.set(serverIP);
>>> config.username.set(username);
>>> config.password.set(password);
>>> config.port.set(Integer.parseInt(serverPort));
>>> config.setArchiveImage(archive);
>>>
>>> where the last action (archive) does not show any effect (I don't know why)
>>
>> Could you give us some more information about what's going wrong and for what type of file?
>

> I tried to archive a .tif file - maybe it did'nt have any effect due to this specific file type?
> It may take some time until I can send you more information, since I will leave Homburg on Wednessday to start my new job at Saarbruecken (after a couple of days off). But since I plan to continue ATOM (and to establish OMERO in the new group ;-) ),  you will definitely hear from me ;-)

No problem. When you get a chance, more information would help. But we'll see if we can track down the problem before then.

Best wishes with the new job!
~Josh.