[ome-devel] omero.web batch search

b.gerritsen at nki.nl b.gerritsen at nki.nl
Mon Jul 26 10:35:14 BST 2010

Dear all,

For our institute I added a "batch search" feature to omero.web which enables users to look for multiple images in plates.

A patch file containing this feature is included in the attachments. Included are also two screenshots to show what it looks like in action. To add this feature to omero 4.2 rc1, go to the "dist" folder and execute: "patch -p6 < omero4.2.rc1.omeroweb_webclient_batchSearch.patch".

Kind Regards,
Bram