[ome-devel] Patch for ticket #2648: Image and plate names population issues

Chris Allan callan at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 27 12:03:45 BST 2010

Hi Bram,

While this certainly works, what we'd like to do is add new variables and command line options to do this properly. It was never really the intention to use the "user specified image name" as a way to override the Plate names and actually causes some problems other use cases. The feature though is sound and we do plan to implement it soon.

Thanks for all the feedback and the patch which I've also attached to the ticket.

-Chris