[ome-devel] ADF images of BD Pathway Bioimager

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Apr 29 18:59:05 BST 2010

Hi Jason,

> What program do I have to use to choose this Experiment.exp file?  ImageJ?

Bio-Formats, in any of it's applications.  Using ImageJ is a fine way
to make sure the dataset opens correctly, but you could also use any
of the other applications listed here (as long as Bio-Formats is
properly installed):

http://loci.wisc.edu/bio-formats/applications

> With the new loci_tools.jar and ImageJ, selecting an Experiment.exp file with
> Plugins > LOCI > Bio-Formats Importer just gives me a window displaying the
> following message:

This was a problem with some ROI parsing code that I added to Shawn's
original BD reader.  The very latest trunk build should fix it.

If you continue to notice problems, then as Shawn mentioned it would
help if you could make one of your datasets available.

Regards,
-Melissa