[ome-devel] Blitz sessions

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 17:40:04 GMT 2009

Hi,

If I run the following program on the OMERO server machine it takes about half a second:

public class Test {
        omero.client client = new omero.client(args);
        try {
            client.createSession().getQueryService().findAllByQuery("select p from Project p", null);
        } finally {
            client.closeSession();
        }
    }
}

But if I run it on another machine on the local network (have tried Windows and Linux) the results are returned almost as fast but the client.closeSessionCall() takes 10 seconds rather than being instant. Am I missing something from my code? Would be very grateful for any pointers...

Mark.