[ome-devel] Accessing OMERO.insight attachements via the API.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Mon Jul 20 17:15:17 BST 2009

Hi,

I have a question regarding file attachments in the OMERO.insight application.
How can I access these using the Java API.

Is this handled internally via the FileAnnotation object?

On a good note I can access the ratings, and tags using the linkedAnnotationList() of the Image object but can't seem to access the file attachments via the FileAnnotation object.

Any help is welcome,
thanks,

J.