[ome-devel] model description driven code generation update

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Jul 17 17:03:26 BST 2009

My apologies, Gianluigi,

I did set up the wiki page, but forgot to write back to the list. See:

  https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/ExtendingOmero

for more information. Obviously there could be a lot more, and I'm
looking forward to numerous emails from you after vacation, with
questions I'll promptly answer! :)

I'll also take a look at your model then, and we can discuss. Good
luck with all your codings.

~Josh.

P.S. I did look at it briefly: perhaps info on how to use the
one-to-many mappings would be useful?