[ome-devel] Using the Gateway object to create a new Image, then viewing it with OMERO.insight?

Bernhard Holländer bernhard.hollaender at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:00:31 BST 2009

Hi Jerome!

I'm not sure if it applies to the Gateway::createImage method, but I
think you need to set the stats info for each channel before the
Insight client is able to get a rendered image from the server. At
least this was the trick I had to do before I could see the channels
of images I created through the API in the Insight client.

Hope that helps! Bernhard