[ome-devel] Using the GatewayPrx object to copy an Image...

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Mon Jul 6 16:04:14 BST 2009

Nevermind I found the problem.

I misunderstood how to use RawPixelsStorePrx.

Each time I wanted to get or set a plane, I was,

-creating the RawPixelsStorePrx via the ServiceFactory createRawPixelsStore() method.
-getting or setting the plane.
-closing the RawPixelsStorePrx.

Now I just do this create/close once per session, ie: at the start and end, and the problem is gone.

J.