[ome-devel] [ome-users] Metadata editability in OMERO

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 12:32:17 GMT 2009

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay. Very busy week!

The five formats we are expecting to fully support are: Metamorph STK,
Leica LEI, Deltavision DV, Zeiss LSM, and Zeiss ZVI. You can also
expect decent feedback in a few others (Leica LIF. Dicom, and Bio-Rad
PIC are on my short list).

On 2 Feb 2009, at 13:11, Woodbridge, Mark R wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>

> The result is that we will support 5 rich file formats in Beta4
> "completely".  Note that we have to make decision about what each
> piece of metadata means-- we certify that it has been imported into
> OMERO, although there are a few edge cases where we've had to make
> decisions about where each piece of metadata goes.
>
> Which are the 5 formats that will be completely supported? Apologies
> if this is documented elsewhere.
>
> Mark.
>
> --
> Mark Woodbridge
> CISBIC Data Management
> Imperial College London

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)