[ome-devel] 4.1.1 release of Bio-Formats

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Dec 15 18:21:36 GMT 2009

Hi Gabor,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.  We have just put
together an archive of previous Bio-Formats releases, which you can
see here:

http://loci.wisc.edu/software/bio-formats/archive

All of the links on that page are stable.  If you want to view the
source for past releases, you can do so here:

https://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/trac/java/browser/tags

Regards,
-Melissa