[ome-devel] OMERO editor 4: where is the CALENDAR feature?

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 15:27:51 BST 2009

Frans-

The calendar feature is certainly very cool, and people here loved
it.  However, the problem was that it made YET ANOTHER CALENDAR, as if
we don;t have enough already.  So people got very annoyed.

Look for integration with the dominant calendars on all major
operating systems soon.

Cheers,

Jason

On 16 Apr 2009, at 15:16, jburel wrote:

> Hi Frans
>
>  we have turned that functionality off in Beta4
>
> Regards
> Jmarie

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street