[ome-devel] BZIP2.DLL load failed - specified procedure not found

Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE] FCORNELI at its.jnj.com
Wed Apr 1 08:59:55 BST 2009

Chris,

The echo %PATH% revealed more folders than mentioned in the environment
variables as seen from the window system props/advanced/env vars GUI.

A directory GTK\bin was mentioned there that also contained a bzip2.dll.
This explained the confusion. Removed this, now it works.

Thanks again! Best regards, frans