[ome-devel] OMERO and Ports for Productionsystem

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Sep 26 16:54:20 BST 2008

Hi Gernot. A possible lead!

In trying to reproduce this, I got the error:

17:50:59,078 WARN  [ServiceConfigurator] Failed to apply service binding override
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /private/tmp/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server-conf/bindings.xml
        at org.jboss.net.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:94)

and looking in jboss-service.xml there's the line:

<attribute name="StoreURL">${jboss.home.url}/server-conf/bindings.xml</attribute>

where "server-conf" should be "server/conf". Was this a typo that
occurred in packaging this up, or are you also getting the
FileNotFoundException somewhere?

Best wishes & a pleasant weekend everyone,
~Josh.