[ome-devel] Metadata, restoring the metadata of the native image format from an OMEXML/OMETIFF file

Ghislain Bonamy GBonamy at gnf.org
Mon Nov 17 23:54:58 GMT 2008

Curtis,

Thanks for the answer. I should have been more precise and indicate that
the original format was a TIFF format (with proprietary tags, or rather
non standard tags).

I understand why you did not implement writers for proprietary formats.
However, since I was dealing with a tiff format I was curious to know if
original tiff tags could be restored. I take it that it is not possible.

Thanks,

Ghislain Bonamy, PhD

Research Investigator I

Genomic Institute of the

Novartis Research

Foundation

Department of Molecular & Cell Biology, room G214

10675 John Jay Hopkins Drive

San Diego CA 92121

USA

+1 (858) 812-1534 (W & F)

+1 (757) 941-4194 (H)

+1 (858) 354-7388 (M)

www.gnf.org

Hudson-Alpha Institute for Biotechnology

www.hudsonalpha.org