[ome-devel] About Raw Pixels

Matthias Dunda Matthias.Dunda at carus-it.com
Mon Jun 30 09:13:58 BST 2008

Good morning Josh,

what if I go with the RawPixelsStore:

How "raw" is the data, meaning if I use getPlane(z, c, t), in what order do I get the bytes? Is it always red-green-blue column per column and then row by row? Or is it red-green-blue-alpha?

What does the parameter c mean anyway?

x and y are clear to me. z is the stack and t the time point. But what is c? And how do I know how many c's there are? There is just getStackSize() and getTimepointSize() which - I suppose - return total z or t, right?

--
Matthias Dunda, Dipl.-Inform.
c.a.r.u.s. IT AG