[ome-devel] Cvs install broken

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri May 5 23:58:07 BST 2006

I don't know enough about automake/configure stuff to comment on that
strategy. I apologize that I have not had more time to troubleshoot the
difficulties I've been having this week. Since I was able to compile omeis
standalone, but am not able to compile it as part of the OME installation,
do you have any advice on the next step for me to try? I should have time on
Monday or Tuesday to work on it some more. I particularly want to avoid any
potential solution being deployed prematurely, or unnecessarily taking up
your time.

-Curtis